Chasity Taylor High School Scholarship
Scholarship Criteria for High School Seniors
Deadline for Scholarship application (Download Application Here – PDF Format):
- June 15th – Deadline to apply (all applications must be sent by deadline to be considered)
- June 30th – Winner announced
Chasity Taylor Scholarship
The Chasity Taylor High School Scholarship is currently ONLY open to:
- Duval/Clay County Seniors (students/residents)
- Student must have a 2.0 or higher when apply
- Student should be able to demonstrate a relatively trouble-free last few years.
- Student must provide two references; one from a teacher or coach and one from non-family member who knows you.
- Student must have completed a minimum of 100 community service hours
- Complete a 1 page Essay surrounding the negative impacts to families of DUI/DWI.
Amount of Award
- Varies – Based on availability of Funds. (between $300-$500)
Method of Disbursement
- Awards are paid and mailed directly to the College the Student will attend after graduation. Unless
specified differently by the Foundation.
- 2020 Award will be paid directly to winner via mail or in-person.
- The Chasity Taylor Scholarship is a one-time, one-payment scholarship.
How to apply
Application and required documents should be mailed to:
The Chasity Taylor Foundation
C/O Scholarship Director
7055 Blanding Blvd., Unit 441104
Jacksonville, FL 32222
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send inquires to email@example.com or call (904) 333-5076.
**Incomplete applications will not be considered**