Chasity Taylor High School Scholarship
Scholarship Criteria for High School Seniors
Deadline for Scholarship application (Download Application Here – PDF Format):
- May 19th – Deadline to register
- June 19th – Winner announced
Chasity Taylor Scholarship
The Chasity Taylor High School Scholarship is currently ONLY open to:
- Duval/Clay County Seniors (students/residents)
- Student must have a 2.0 or higher when apply
- Student should be able to demonstrate a relatively trouble-free last few years.
- Student must provide two references; one from a teacher or coach and one from non-family member who knows you.
- Student must have completed a minimum of 100 community service hours
- Complete a 1 page Essay surrounding the negative impacts to families of DUI/DWI.
Amount of Award
- Varies – Based on availability of Funds. (2017 award is $300)
Method of Disbursement
- Awards are paid and mailed directly to the College the Student will attend after graduation.
- The Chasity Taylor Foundation is a one-time, one-payment scholarship. You may only apply for the scholarship once.
How to apply
Application and required documents should be mailed to:
The Chasity Taylor Foundation
C/O Scholarship Director
7560 Devola Trail
Jacksonville, FL 32244
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 333-5076.
**Incomplete applications will not be considered**